Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Become a member of WAR!

Go down 
+11
Maidin61
Sensei Mobious
WAR RokkoS
Badgereye
Marine
imashootunurka
WAR L3gendz
Prenner
frosty jesus
youngwings
WAR Big Matt WW
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ross
Anonymous

Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: recruitment   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:46 am

Name: Ross
Gamertag: Rustz
Game: COD4, COD5 but will be switching to mostly Borderlands and MW2 when they come out.

Was recruited by Danger Dan and played with a couple of WAR guys today. Love the vibe and the guys are great, so ya, stoked to be a member.
Back to top Go down
RANGER P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Become a member of WAR!   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:50 pm

gt - RANGER PRo

I found out coz a friend of mine was in i but sounds kl to me. he said its like military n stuff.

age is 19 in January.

urrrrmmm....what else?
Back to top Go down
ghetto f
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Become a member of WAR!   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:00 am

GT- ghetto force

I was recruited by imashootunurka

age 16

Games: Halo3 and COD WaW

i like team slayer and squad battles
Back to top Go down
imashootunurka
Forum Lieutenant
Forum Lieutenant
imashootunurka

Male
Number of posts : 649
Clan Joined : flawless
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Become a member of WAR!   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:35 am

hey ghetto go to the top were it says register and fill that out
Back to top Go down
ARMYONE1
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Become a member of WAR!   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:01 am

Name: Jesse
Gamertag: ARMYONE1987
Games: COD M W 2

I learned of this clan through my father (andolar62) who is a current member and am interested in joining. Im in the Army, and have alot of time. Oh yeah, Im alot more fun than the old fart hehe. Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 Fresse
Back to top Go down
ejkull@g
Anonymous

PostSubject: ejkull@gmail.com   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:31 am

guess not too bad folks cant let bigons be bigons.... Scott man whats the deal
Back to top Go down
RobertN9
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Become a member of WAR!   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:49 am

Name: Robert
Gamer Tag: RobertN914
Game interested in: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I found out about WAR through the clan section of the Cod MW2 wiki.
Thanks look forward to hearing back.
Back to top Go down
JuiceBox
Anonymous

PostSubject: JuiceBoxSD, reporting for Duty.   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:19 pm

Juice Box SD Here, found out about WAR through some members I met online, ChickenHunt and Bear5757 I think it was. I signed up to something else on this website already, don't know if i was supposed to do that yet! Let me know if I screwed up. I've been playing as a WAR Mustangs Recruit for about 2-3 weeks now, and I love it. Everyone I've met is so friendly, and there's all sort's of fun stuff I've learned already from other WAR Members. Anywho, here is my info!

Name: Preferred to be called Juice, but my real name is Justin.
GT: Juice Box SD
Games: COD WaW, COD MW2, Halo 3

Hope to hear from yall soon! Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 Affraid
Back to top Go down
JuiceBox
Anonymous

PostSubject: JuiceBoxSD, reporting for Duty.   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Juice Box SD Here, found out about WAR through some members I met online, ChickenHunt and Bear5757 I think it was. I signed up to something else on this website already, don't know if i was supposed to do that yet! Let me know if I screwed up. I've been playing as a WAR Mustangs Recruit for about 2-3 weeks now, and I love it. Everyone I've met is so friendly, and there's all sort's of fun stuff I've learned already from other WAR Members. Anywho, here is my info!

Name: Preferred to be called Juice, but my real name is Justin.
GT: Juice Box SD
Games: COD WaW, COD MW2, Halo 3

Hope to hear from yall soon! Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 Affraid
Back to top Go down
vortax10
Anonymous

PostSubject: joining WAR   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Name: Jan
Username: vortax100
Games interested in: Cal of duty WaW, Halo 3, and a few more.

I found out about War in callofduty.com in the clan forum.
Back to top Go down
Red Rogu
Anonymous

PostSubject: Offer to join from Czarkhan   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:57 am

Name: Eric B.
Username: Red RogueRebel
Games interested in: MW2, Slight interest in Halo3, and Forza Motorsport 3

Heard about WAR from Czarkhan, told me he is going to be getting a Forza section opened up soon, and asked if I would like to join. I've had Live for 3 years now I believe, and am always friendly to the people I meet on live, and when people trash talk me I try my hardest to let it go. Forza and MW2 are my main 2 games. Halo3 is probably on the back burner for me for forever, I'm sick of the general Halo community bull, but I could be prusaded to play sometimes with friends.

Hope to hear back soon!

-Eric
Back to top Go down
WAR Big Matt WW
WAR Developer
WAR Developer
WAR Big Matt WW

Male
Number of posts : 3770
Clan Joined : Co Founder of WAR
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Become a member of WAR!   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Look Me up up on XBL Red Rogu. Id be glad to get you in if it hasnt happened already. Thanks for Checking us out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Bungie.net
Sk8rK1ll
Anonymous

PostSubject: yo.   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:22 am

Name: Rob
Gamertag: Sk8rK1llr
Games: halo 2, 3. Call of duty 4, call of duty modern warfare 2

Info: I found out about war from a friend I play with all the time on mw2, bananabread07. JUst looking to have a good time and kill some players. Smile
Back to top Go down
Saint Ma
Anonymous

PostSubject: Become a member of WAR   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:09 am

Name: Michael J. Kneubehl
Gamer Tag: Saint Majik
Game interested in: Halo3
How You Heard of WAR: well I first heard about it from KRV71 and then I was invited to help out with an
"achievement night" thing that PapaRouge put on and I guess there was an empty slot so I was the only
non-clan member there... and meeting some of the other clan members was fun and they all seemed like
genuine good guys.

Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 Saint+Majik
Back to top Go down
Marine
Forum Sergeant
Forum Sergeant

Male
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Become a member of WAR!   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:45 am

SAINT WE WILL BE GLAD TO HAVE YOU
Back to top Go down
mundusvu
Anonymous

PostSubject: Interested in Joining   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:20 pm

Name: Alex
Gamertag: Syc0k1net1c
Game Interested In: Halo 3

A couple days ago I was recruited by a clan and joined. The next day I learned that it is run by some 13-year-olds who just want a big clan. Their ranking is based solely on recruiting, and they want members to change their gamertag. I started looking for a better clan on Halo Wiki, and your page was the most descriptive and impressive to me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Become a member of WAR!   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:33 am

Name: Daget
Gamertag: Daget J Sparrow
Games: Halo 3, Bioshock 2, Brutal Legend.

T'was offered a membership by a guy named (gamertag) xEx3cUt1oNeR. Lovin' what W.A.R.'s offering.

Last edited by Daget J Sparrow on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Too many games?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Become a member of WAR!   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:38 am

Name: Alex
Gamer Tag: FC Barca FTW
Game interested in: Halo3, Modern Warfare 2, FIFA 10, Conviction

I was in a xbox live party with some friends who happened to be in a party with Execution (Mitch) so we talked about the clan and I signed up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Decepi
Anonymous

PostSubject: Had an XBox problem   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:23 pm

I already posted, but I had to reformat my hard drive and couldn't recover my gamertag.
My new one is Syc0k1n3t1c. If you sent any messages to my old one (Syc0k1net1c) could you resend them please? If you didn't, I'm sorry for bothering you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Become a member of WAR!   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:04 pm

name/britton shuck
age/18
clan/WAR evolved
Back to top Go down
Syntheti
Anonymous

PostSubject: Joining...   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:47 am

Name: James
GamerTag: Synthetickills
Game interested in: Halo 3
I heard about WAR over at halopedia, and figured that it sounded right for me, im not the best player around, bur i can hold my fair share in a fire fight.

Back to top Go down
Guest1
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Become a member of WAR!   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:03 pm

Name: Kieran
GT: THAT AU5SIE GUY
Game Interests: all HALO,COD4,MW2. general RPG,FPS,RTS,RPS
Forum Username:Fierce spectЯe
Recruit

was offered to join WAR Flawless by GUNS OF DAWN,and was introduced to WAR phoenixx who guided me through the rules and
regulations.....looking forward to officially being a member.
king
king
Back to top Go down
jrr117ma
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Become a member of WAR!   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:26 pm

Name: Jake
Gamer Tag: jrr117masterchf
Game interested in: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Become a member of WAR!   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:19 am

Name: Nick

Gamer Tag: BEASTLY SHOTGUN

Game Interested in: Halo 3

i first heard of WAR from one of my friends that i didn't really like anymore and he was in a clan that did not really like WAR.

P.S. just send me a friend invite and I'll
accept.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Become a member of WAR!   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:33 am

Name:
Nick

Gamer Tag: BEASTLY SHOTGUN

Game Interested in: Halo 3 i
first heard of WAR from one of my friends that i didn't really like
anymore and he was in a clan that did not really like WAR.

P.S. just
send me a friend invite and I'll accept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Become a member of WAR!   Become a member of WAR! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Become a member of WAR!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Interested in joining WAR? :: Interested in joining WAR?-
Jump to: